Thursday 6 March 2008

Amazing salad

And now for my first blog post made from my laptop ...

In my search for easy to make, yet fulfilling meals, that are not pizza's or microwave meals, in a sudden flash of inspiration I made up a delicious salad.
Well, it was not all inspiration. Actually I had one can of tuna left, and wanted to eat something with tuna in it to reduce cost. Yes, wast not, want not is my motto. Well, actually it's not my motto, but I haven't figured out what my motto is yet, so it might as well be.
Anyway: I bought a 300 grams bag of mixed salad, added two tomatoes in cubes, added the tuna (not the can), and while adding I broke it up in pieces. Then I added some extra vierge olive oil, some red vinegar and a bit of sweet chili sauce. I stirred it all and voil'a ... in less than five minutes I had an amazing salad.
Cornell can testify to the amazingness of this salad, as I made it for him too last weekend.
It was great, wasn't it?

1 comment:

Cornell said...

It certainly was! And so were the grapes!

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */