Wednesday 11 July 2007

Fun with cauliflower...

I tried out another nice combination last night for dinner.
I stir fried 270 grams of minced meat (extra mager rundergehakt for dutchies), with a small cauliflower (bloemkool), one bellpepper (paprika). Then I added four tomatoes in parts. I stir fried as long as it took for the tomatoes to fall apart and form a delicious sauce together with some sweet chilisauce and some soy sauce. It was very good!
I had half of this last night, and will have the other half tonight.
Together with a breakfast consisting of some cucumber, 125 grams of carrots, 125 grams of strawberries, some cherrytomatoes and some nuts, a lunch of carrots and 100 grams of ham and a banana and some apricots in between I had less than 900 kcal yesterday. While eating to my fill!

No comments:

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */