Friday 13 July 2007

The Nose Knows

The first dish is tenderloin with apple, red onion and broccoli.

The second is a horse steak with broccoli, red onion and a sweet pepper.

The last one was intended to be with chicken, but there was a hint of an odd smell to it so I decided not to use it. The reason that we have a nose hanging right over our mouth is to be able to sniff anything we eat, in case it may have gone bad or seem unpalatable. So I trust my olfactory sense implicitely when it comes to these things. Nose knows best. It tasted good as it is, though for linner today, I'll have the same with the intended chicken.

1 comment:

Johan said...

Die combinatie met appel lijkt me wel bijzonder.
Ik moet ook een keer zongedroogde tomaten gebruiken.

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */