Tuesday 14 August 2007

Another great combination

Do they never end?
Not that I'm aware of. And I think Cornell would agree, seeing how he never seems to repeat himself... Or do you?
So yesterday I took a large broccoli (sadly parts of the stem were no good anymore), and cut it up. I stir fried it with 250 grams of chestnutmushrooms in quarts, 300 grams of extra lean minced meat and 5 tomatoes (cut up). The tomatoes finally fell apart and together with just a bit of soy sauce and sweet chili sauce made a tasty sauce. I combined half of this with half a can of sliced red beets (a good salad that).
This evening the other half for dinner!
I had the same yummie breakfast as yesterdag, by the way. Egg is really good to keep a full feeling from 7.30 to 12.00 am. So I'll do that more often. And boy, do I like melon, it's sweet, it's juicy, it's just great...

Johan

1 comment:

Cornell said...

Seems you're on a roll! And you're right, there's no reason to stop since the possible combinations are endless. I haven't had to eat the same meal twice (except when I have leftovers) without even having to put effort in coming up with different dishes.

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */