Saturday 4 August 2007

More vegetables...

Okay...

Last week I again tried something new.
I had a large broccoli in pieces, 250 grams of 'snijboontjes' (a kind of beanpods, not really 'paleo-approved', but the actual beans are a small part of the pods.), mushrooms in quarters, a paprika (red) in bits and 200 grams of chicken, all stir fried with sweet chilisauce, my ingredient of choice... MMMMMM.... I had two dinners with this this week.
For breakfast this week I had a quarter of a melon (great stuff), half a cucumber, a banana, a nectarine (kind of peach), and some nuts. Also a great breakfast, but I will leave the banana next time because of the sugars in it.

Johan

No comments:

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */