Sunday 6 January 2008

Curry and butter

1 Steak tartar on a witlof salad
2 A curry of turkey and brussels sprouts. I used olive oil, tomato paste, red onions and lots of spices (kerrie, paprika, mustard seed, chili pepper, pepper, garam massala and some others).
3 A curry of chicken and mushrooms. I left out the tomato and added more paprika and kerrie. That's andiv to the right and witlof at the top.
4 Stir fried chicken, paprika and leaks on a bed of andiv. I love the stuff, as long as it's fresh. If it's cooked I can't stand it.
5 Ahhh, butter chicken! Not entirely paleo-proof because of the butter, but it tasted great. (Butter chicken is a classic of the indian cuisine).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */