Sunday 6 January 2008

Orange

1 A simple dish of chicken, leaks and pumpkin. I really can't recall what spices I used, sorry...
2 I'll let you figure this one out on your own
3 Chicken and broccoli, witlof (or Belgian endive) and melon
4 Don't try this at home! The green beans are not cave-person proof - how deliciously p.c. of me ;) - and the cinnamon I put on the witlof is not something I'd try again. Can't win 'em all...
5 Those aren't potatoes, just apple. And unpaleo green beans again. I didn't realise at the time that these weren't "green". Legumes (including all kinds of beans and peas) are apparently not cave-man cool. Errmmh, that's cave-person cool, of course.

No comments:

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */