Saturday 5 January 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all! I hope 2008 will bring you lots of happiness and health.

Well, this is my first post in a few months. Shame really, but I couldn't seem to keep up the posting. I never stopped taking pictures of my meals though, so there's lots to upload now. Here's what I was eating about two months back:

1 A self-explanatory breakfast
2 A spicy chicken salad. That's tomatopaste with garlic, mustard seed, and quite a bit of chilli and pepper.
3 More spicy red sauce on the stir fried courgette and carrot. (And those are dried figs) O, and a dab of unpaleo sour cream on the salmon.
4 Scrambled eggs with tomato paste and yaki nori (seaweed). The fish is smoked mackerel.
5 Steak tartar with a salad of spinach, cucumber, carrot, paprika and red onion.






No comments:

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */