Monday 14 January 2008

Sushi Salad

A friend of mine works at a sushi restaurant. Every now and then I'm lucky enough to get some leftovers. The fish is fabulous and I love the salmon eggs with yaki nori. The herring is my doing of course... so I might have to stay away from the chef. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd get insulted by my freestyling. Especially if he knew I didn't eat half of the rice...



This is a nice spinach, tomato and andive salad with some olive oil and a bit of balsamico vinegar. The main dish is chicken, paprika, Brussels sprouts and white cabbage.



Stir fried pollack and veggies, with a big salad featuring egg, tomatoes and seeds and dressed with some olive oil and balsamico vinegar.

No comments:

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */