Sunday 6 January 2008

Winter blues

Yummy yum yum... more food. Wait, where's my camera? Don't want to forget to take a picture for all our blog readers. Speaking of which, I just checked op on Google Analytics and noticed we recently had a visitor from La Victoria in Peru. Hi there! It's always nice to meet new global neighbours.

Where was I? Ah, yes, my camera. You know, one thing I don't like about the winter days we have over here, is that it gets dark so soon. By the time I've cooked my food, there's hardly enough light to take a good picture. I try to have supper a bit earlier than I would in summer, but it's overcast quite often, so you'll have to forgive the occasional dreary and noisy looking shot. I could do better if I used my tripod, but letting my food get cold just so I can put up another pic on the blog seems like overdoing it a bit.

Anyway, you didn't come here to listen to me rant about low light and cold dishes, so here are some new plates. And they don't even look dark!

And stir frying cucumber in a little oyster sauce like in the second picture is a big hit.




No comments:

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */