Tuesday 19 June 2007

Fast Flashback

Since I'm having a short fast tonight I thought this would be a good time to post a dinner I did about a month ago. I took a picture to send to a friend, so here it is.

It's a filet of smoked rainbow trout on a bed of stir fried courgette, eggplant and spring onions. I probably used ground musterd seed, chili pepper, salt and garlic as spices (I really don't remember).

The salad is cucumber, paprika (aka bell pepper), more spring onions, the stem of a broccoli, sun dried tomatoes, olives and witlof. Yes, that's the english name for the white stuff you can see at the top, though you may now it as belgian endive, chicory or chicoree, depending on where you live. Now I'm going to stop talking about food before I decide to skip my fast...

2 comments:

Johan said...

Gedroogde tomaten, ook een idee!

Johan

Cornell said...

Ja, ik wouw dat ik ze in olijfolie kon vinden ipv zonnebloemolie.

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */