Saturday 30 June 2007

Ham is good for you (well, combined with lots of vegs and fruit...)

Ah, today was another creative day for cooking.
I had my favorite weekend breakfast again (the mushrooms, tomato's and bacon. Mmmmmm), for lunch I had a whole pineapple (also very good), and for dinner I stir fried a courgette (in slices), a sweet pointed paprika/bellpepper (I like those very much!), and 250 grams of ham in cubes, seasoned with lots of currypowder and pepper and a bit of sweet chili sause (that combines with everything)... I had half of this, and half a can of red beets in slices as salad. The combination between the salty ham and the sweeter bellpepper and ret beets was very good. The other half I'll keep for tomorrow.
All in all I had no more than 800 kcal today, which is good, for yesterday at lunch I had some rolls of bread with cheese and soup (I was with someone else), so I ate starchy and lots of calories, though my breakfast (fruit) and dinner (leftovers from thursday) were not very caloric.
Once again I have to note that eating this way is a very easy way to lose weight. You must eat lots of fruit and vegetables to get to the advised amount of calories. And now I realise how good this food is, I don't really need pizza's or pasta any more...
Have to try out more creative idea's soon. I'll keep y'all informed!

No comments:

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */