Tuesday 19 June 2007

White and Yellow...

My friend Cornell is not the only one eating like a cave-man. Allthough he is much more creative cook than I am, he asked me to put up my meals. I fear they will serve to highlight Cornells creations as culinary highpoints, but so be it. My meals are simpler and besides paleolithically approved aiming for a low caloric intake. It's hard to eat much more than a thousand kilocalories if you only eat fruits, vegs, a bit of meat and some nuts...

So what did I have today?

For breakfast I had some pineapple (prepackaged at the supermarket), two tangerines, one banana and a couple of strawberries.

For lunch I had 250 grams or so (half a package) of carrots and some dried mango (also bought at the supermarket)

In between I had two apples.

For dinner I had half a cauliflower (medium sized) in bits, half of a yellow paprika cut up and half of a chickenfilet (also cut in pieces). This all stir fried with some currypowder, pepper and a bit of ketjap and chili sauce. Truly a yellow and white meal! Actually I stir fried the whole cauliflower, the whole paprika and the whole chickenfilet, but I'll leave the rest for tomorrow.
In all, only 850 kcal today so far...

No comments:

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */