Wednesday 20 June 2007

The Light Horse

Today's lunch was stir fried horse steak, broccoli, cauliflower, red onion, mushrooms and asperagus. As long as they're in season I want to enjoy them as often as I can. There's three teaspoons of ground mustard seed, two teaspoons of garlic powder and some salt in there.

Would make a fine dinner too. I didn't have any tonight, because yesterday a friend came over for evening tea and since she brought some delicious seedless white grapes, I broke my fast. So I'll keep it tonight. I did have an apple and a few strawberries.

And check out my new black plate. It's humongous and makes eating even more fun.

No comments:

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */