Sunday 24 June 2007

Shakira

So what's with the Title? Hey, you try giving a relevant and attractive name to every singel meal you make and soon, you'll be calling them Beyonce too.

And anyway, Shakira would have liked the taste of this, I bet. And it would have been good for her too. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out she eats like this already.

It's a fried egg with paprika and pepper (I guess I could have called it PnP). The reds are strawberries (why do I even bother to name everything) and nectarines. The yellows are mango slices. I think from now on I'll stick to naming things that aren't so bloody obvious.

No comments:

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */