Friday 22 June 2007

Need I say more?

Lunch was delicious. Stir fried chicken and - you guessed it - my favourite veggy with ground paprika, mustard seed and salt.

The salad is iceberg lettuce (there's no end to the thing, it seems like I'm not even putting a dent in the amount I cut from that one head - I'll have to have more tonight) with a tomato, half a red onion - seriously, who would call this beautiful purple red? - extra vierge olive oil, balsamico vinegar and a mix of black, green, red and white pepper.

It doesn't get easier than this and it doesn't get very much tastier either. I love this troglodyte food.

No comments:

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */