Monday 18 June 2007

Russian Roulette

Dinner:
Three fried eggs (just one yolk) with tomatoes and strips of yaki nori. Yaki nori is the fried seeweed used to wrap sushi in.

The sidedishes are stir fried broccoli and a salad of cucumber and lemon pieces. Seriously refreshing. It almost makes you wish there were some dried chili peppers in the broccoli. Maybe there will be next time.

The yaki nori went well with the egg, but I think it would have been even better to cut it into small pieces, do the same with the tomato and make an omelet. I'll try that next time and add something a bit spicey. Oh, and I'll go for just two eggs. This was a bit much. Maybe better as a lunch.

To the left you can see desert - a mango.

I eat this way because it just tastes better, and I'm lovin' it!
Also I'm going to pass up on the diabetes, I think it's a tad overrated.

No comments:

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */