Wednesday 20 June 2007

Same old, same old...

My meals today were not really exceptional.
For breakfast I had two tangerines (in parts), one banana (in slices), 250 grams of cherrys and a large handful of nuts (approximately 30 grams). I had a dried fig (provided by a turkish delegation of veterinarians a colleague of mine had entertained the day before) with coffee. For lunch I had 250 grams of carrots and an apple, followed by two apples at the end of the afternoon. For dinner I microwaved the 'white and yellow'-meal from yesterday. All in all I calculated my caloric intake to be 1050 kcal.

Johan

No comments:

 
/* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */ /* -------------------------------------------------------------------- Google Analytics */